I've just been hooked.
Face book has got me well and truly hooked. Its great! There are so many things you can do there... there's this vampire or werewolf application where the more people you turn, the greater you are and you get to fight others too! Most of all I think that its easier to find people than friendster.. and much more user friendly... more people are on it I think! I found some really old friends... and also Denise! A friend's sister who i have been meaning to call for ages.. 3 years I think.. =p ... who has been living here.. We are going to meet up and catch up!!!
Today , (other than playing with this silly face book, its so addictive)... was an ok day. Had a practical, the students were great. Was talking to a few of them (the friendlier ones) and apparantly the word has passed down that I am scary and strict with my honors students (!) "I am such an acheiver that I push my students quite hard!" Well, one can take it both ways huh! Perhaps I should take a step back... i am not scary! lol... well... yeah.. ok.
Then, the crux came when i got an email from a collaborator (a big guy too) who was so upset that I did not put his name on my grants that he saw! Point is that the grant was not really related to what we are collaborating on anyway.. so.. that got me a bit miffed the whole night, but seeing Daniel made me feel much much better... it is so nice to have someone who understands! =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment