Hehe.. Daniel came over and made peanut butter and jam sandwiches for me yesterday for lunch... how nice is that! And he does a good PBJ... "covered all the bread".. oh with multigrain bread that was good too. Thank you!!
Had a chat with Kevin's brother yesterday. He seemed sad.. but think he dealing with it quite well.
Now I am getting antsy about my BMRC grant.. I have to get it this time. No questions.. so I am sending it to the OLS review board to see what they think before I send it in. I hope that will give it a better chance.. at least someone will comment on it before it goes out.
Georgette... we are one month away and have so much left to do. H, the understudy for the male lead has dropped out, so E will have to do it all. I know he can do it.. but as long as he doesn't push too hard, keep his voice intact for all the 4 shows.. come and watch!! Its at the esplanade recital studio on June 9 and 10.. can buy tickets at www.sistic.com.sg (just search for georgette or five foot broadway). I'm in the ensemble, but also understudying the female lead.. but mine's a just-in-case scenario.. it'll be fun!
Shakespeare in the Park this weekend.. Midsummer's night dream at fort canning. So fun! We're going to go about 5 I think and chope our place, and have a picnic and wine and chill out.. great!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment